American Express Gold Card
- Earn 1 Membership Rewards point per dollar spent.
- Earn 3 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com.
- Earn 4 Membership Rewards points per dollar spent at restaurants (with no limit) and supermarkets (up to $25,000 spent).
- Get 20% back in statement credits on restaurant purchases (up to $100 earned) in your first 3 months.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $2,000 in your first 3 months.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits per month when you pay with your Gold card at participating partner restaurants.
- Pick one qualifying airline per year and get up to $100 in statement credits for any incidentals charged to your card by that airline.
- Book a prepaid minimum 2-night stay at participating hotels, and earn 2 points per dollar spent, as well as a $75 credit to put towards hotel dining, spa or resort activities.
- Enjoy the choice between a Gold or Rose Gold colored card for a limited time.
- Have peace of mind with 6 types of purchase and travel insurance.
- Exclusive access to American Express ticket presales.
- Complimentary membership with ShopRunner.
- 0% foreign exchange transaction fee.
- $250 annual fee – first year free.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$500|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.