The Platinum Card from American Express
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent.
- Earn 5 points per dollar spent on hotels and flights booked through amextravel.com, as well as flights booked directly with airlines.
- Receive 60,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in your first 3 months.
- Unlimited American Express International lounge access for you and at least one guest.
- Enjoy complimentary roadside assistance.
- Every 4th year, receive a statement credit for global entry or TSA precheck.
- Have peace of mind with 6 types of travel and purchase insurance.
- Complimentary membership with ShopRunner.
- Select one airline per year, and get $200 in fee credits.
- Get 2x points on dining, spa, and resort activities, in addition to a $75 hotel credit when you book a prepaid stay of 2 or more nights at participating hotels.
- Receive complimentary benefits worth $550 with the fine hotels and resorts program.
- Receive Automatic SPG Gold Elite status.
- Receive automatic Hilton Honors Gold status.
- Get $15 in monthly Uber credits, plus a $20 bonus in December.
- Receive access to premium concierge service.
- Enjoy exclusive access to ticket presales.
- Get premium car rental privileges.
- Complimentary Boingo wifi access.
- 0% foreign exchange transaction fee.
- $550 annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$2,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.
* Conditions apply.