The Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury Card from American Express
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Earn 2 points on all your everyday purchases.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on restaurant purchases and flights booked directly through airlines.
- Earn 6 points per dollar spent at participating SPG and Marriott locations.
- Get up to $300 in statement credits for SPG and Marriott purchases every year.
- Receive 75,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months as a cardholder.
- Receive complimentary Gold Elite status, and earn Platinum Elite status when you spend $30,000 annually.
- Enjoy traveling even more with unlimited lounge access for you and a guest provided by Priority Pass.
- Every 4th year, receive a statement credit for global entry or TSA Precheck.
- Receive a Free Night Award every year after your card’s anniversary.
- Be covered with 6 different types of purchase and travel insurance.
- Free premium internet access in your Marriot SPG room.
- Enjoy exclusive access to events and ticket presales.
- Complimentary membership with ShopRunner.
- $450 annual fee – first year free.
|Extended Warranty||2 years|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$2,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.