Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Get 2 points per dollar spent on travel and restaurants.
- Get 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Enjoy a 50,000 point sign-up bonus after qualified spending, a $625 value when redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Get 25% more points when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Receive 10,000 bonus points when you refer a friend and they get approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card.
- Transfer your points to several different travel loyalty programs at a 1:1 value.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$3,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.