Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Get 3 points for every dollar spent on travel (after you spend $300 in travel annually.)
- Get 3 points for every dollar spent on dining.
- Get 1 point per dollar spent on all purchases.
- Earn a 50,000 point sign-up bonus after qualified spending.
- No foreign exchange fee.
- Be protected with 9 different kinds of travel and purchase insurance coverage.
- Complimentary concierge service.
- Unlimited airport lounge access provided by Priority Pass.
- Count on a dedicated customer service specialist to assist you directly, 24/7.
- Get 50% more points when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Get a 1:1 value when you transfer your points to leading airlines and hotel loyalty programs.
- Automatically receive up to $300 in travel statement credits on your account anniversary.
- Every 4th year, get up to a $100 rebate on a Global Entry or TSA precheck fee.
- Enjoy special benefits at a variety of top hotels and resorts worldwide.
- $450 annual fee, $75 for each additional card.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$3,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.