United Explorer Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Get 2 points for every dollar spent at restaurants, hotels, and through United Airlines.
- Get 1 point for every other dollar spent.
- Receive 40,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in your first 3 months.
- Get extensive insurance coverage with 9 different types of purchase and travel insurance.
- Travel like a royal with priority boarding for you and one guest, plus, 2 yearly passes to United Club lounges.
- Every 4th year, get up to $100 in discounts on a Global Entry or TSA precheck fee.
- Get your first checked bag free for you and one guest – a $120 value.
- Receive complimentary upgrades on United award tickets and hotels stays.
- Receive 25% back in statement credits on in-flight purchases.
- Get access to exclusive events through Inside Access.
- Enjoy complimentary concierge service.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- $95 annual fee – but enjoy your first year free.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||120 days|
|Lost or Stolen Baggage||$3,000|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.