U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card
- Annual Fee
- Extra Card Fee
- Card Type
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Exclusive to U.S. Bank Customers who have an eligible bank account.
- Receive 1 point per dollar spent.
- Receive 3 points per dollar spent on travel, as well as mobile wallet spending.
- Get 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,500 in your first 3 months.
- Receive up to $325 in annual statement credits.to cover travel fees.
- Get up to $100 in statements credits every 4 years to cover Global Entry or TSA precheck fees.
- Receive special privileges at Relais & Chateaux properties, Groundlink black car service discounts, and Silvercar special privileges.
- Get 12 months of Priority Pass Select membership.
- Get 12 complimentary GoGo In-flight Wi-Fi passes per year.
- 8 different kinds of purchase and travel insurance.
- Enjoy complimentary concierge service.
- No foreign exchange fees.
- $400 annual fee.
|Extended Warranty||1 year|
|Purchase Protection||90 days|
|Rental Car Theft & Damage||Yes|
Please review your insurance certificate for details, exclusions and limitations of your coverage.
Other cards you might like
People interested in this card were also interested in...
What are your thoughts?
◊ The creditcardGenius algorithm calculates an estimated dollar value for all rewards and bonuses by using a typical point value a person can realistically achieve by redeeming their rewards in a reasonably optimized way. The "Welcome Bonus" is the dollar value obtained by combining of all one-time bonuses available to new cardholders within the first year. To qualify for the full bonus you may need to make purchases, meet minimum spending requirements, or complete special actions. Terms and conditions apply.